CTP International is a multi-skilled professional practice, offering high quality training, consultancy and project management services. Working through a network of associates, our mission is to help “close the skills gaps” in the markets and sectors we serve.
At CTP International we have created a world in which learning is a journey of discovery of what’s possible, a journey beginning and ending with the learner. Our programmes are based on a methodology that values the needs and preferences of the learner as the central figure around whom our interventions are centred.
Our workshops and training programmes adopt an interactive methodology that seeks to discover and respond directly to the needs of the learner as an adult whose personal experience and developmental footprint we value.
What We Do
From our locations in Newport, South Wales, Dubai and Nigeria, CTP International continues to develop innovative solutions to complex learning and professional development challenges for clients across spatial geographies and diverse industry verticals. Our portfolio currently comprises:
- Training services (conferences, study visits, programme design and delivery)
- Consultancy services (project management, strategic planning, project M&E, executive/board retreats)
- Media & Marketing services (communication, market research, CSR and strategy)
- Corporate services (company and business registration and compliance advisory)
What We've Done
- Trained over 200 Millennium Award Fellows from across the UK in new legal forms of business and social enterprise including the Community Interest Company structure
- Trained over 750 staff of the Welsh Assembly on their new statutory duties and responsibilities under the Government of Wales Act and sundry instruments
- Trained over 2700 individuals and teams in 4 continents in various aspects of leadership, management, financial regulation, media, law, business development, nonprofit management skills and strategy
- Designed and delivered various training programmes in Financial and market operations and regulation to major financial sector regulatory bodies in Africa including Central Bank of Nigeria, Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Executed several consultancy projects including corporate and strategic planning retreats and study visits, project design and delivery, project evaluation for grant-makers and funders